Thanks to Deb, a merchandising key ring (we guess):
Whilst not daring to guess what the front designs signify, the backs are more straight forward.
Dale Slacks Pty Ltd.
The company advertised their slacks and shorts from 1946 until they closed in 1980. They had used “sironized” wool, a process which created permanent pleating and creasing, as well as allowing the wool to be washable and non-shrink.
Direct Clothing Company:
Originally the Boys Direct Supply Clothing Store, in 1926 they started selling direct after 20 years of manufacturing.
By 1932 the company dropped the word ‘Boys’ from the name, although they were still located at 14-16 Market Lane. In 1956 they advertised from 77 Bourke Street, Melbourne, which is the address on the keyring, except the word ‘Supply’ has also been dropped.