New tailor’s button: Harris & Boyd, Sydney
Mr H. E. Harris and Mr Omar Arthur Boyd operated as Harris & Boyd at 313 Pitt Street, Sydney, from around 1923 until 1929. Their slogan was “For a Better Suit”. Harris went on his own, but was in liquidation by 1931. He joined Mr H. V. Harris (presumably a relation) in the Eldon Chambers on Pitt Street in 1932-3.
Mr Boyd registered the name Harris & Boyd as a Limited company in 1936 which operated until 1975.