More Vegetable Ivory button history:
According to http://warsawnyhistory.org/industry.html
The Warsaw Button Company commenced business in 1900 in Wyoming County, New York. The plant was located in the center of Warsaw and had a frontage of over 200 feet on South Main Street. It was torn down in 1957 prior to the erection of a supermarket. It employed 250 hands and produced ivory buttons in various designs which were sold in the leading button markets of the country.
More images of this factory are available on the Library of Congress website dating from c.1905: https://www.loc.gov
See also posts from 22nd September 2019, 9th and 23rd January 2018